Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Year New Phone !!! ^^

On 8th Jan 2009 wed, I brought new phone !!! :D

***LG-KU990-Viewty ***





















I love its simple design and i have chosen a white one ^^





















Its back design look like a camera and it has lots of function in the camera, 5 mp too :D haha...





















Still got a lot of fun things inside this phone... I'll update u all when i find out new things ^^ hehes... I'll also upload some of the pictures i took and some pictures after using the phone picture editing functions... It's fun & nice :D




















This is its cyon edition !!!














Pink colour !!!









Black colour !!!

Anyway, I brought this phone at $88, and I have also sign a two years student contract of $48.90 / month with singtel... Although it's a bit ex per month, but it's jus nice for my usage of the phone per month... so in the end still the same price :P haha...

Lost contact of some old frenz, hope can get back their numbers... e-mail me if u haven got my new number... thanks :)

No comments: